Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SHE @ 1 Utama

SHE was in 1 Utama last Sunday which is 8th November 2009. They are the ambassadors for Osim, Ukimono. I reached there at 9.30am and wait until 4 ++pm. Me and my bro have chance to went up stage, even though we dint win but at least got some prizes. Yeah thank God. I got an Osim toothbrush and my bro got an Osim electric comb. Special Thanks to Eric (Singaporean) and also SHE no 1 fans. He gave me a Ukimono diary. That diary for 2010 is come with a Ukimono which cost RM 799. Not only that, there are signature on it. Is so so so valuable. I do went up stage twice caz i got a complimentary poster from Osim. I think im facing some problem here so could not upload those picture tonight. I promise will upload soon k. Pls be patient and wait for it. God Bless....

No comments: