Thursday, October 15, 2009

My first cheque after 2 months


I started with Nuffnang on Jun and at the end of July suprisingly my account got RM 77.
RM 1 for cash out so the balance is RM76.
I cash out on the early of AUG but due to the early of the month so have to wait roughly 2 months for the cheque.
Thanks for all my friends that teach me to join Nuffnang and who support my blog
Love you guys.... Here is a huggies and kisses for all of you. Muacks.....
Lastly, thanks for Nuffnang too...
Keep it up guys

14 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

cool..
keep it up! =D

kenwooi.com

Tony Wan said...

wow.... so fast? 2 months only wtf. u pro!

Geraldine said...

thanks guys ;p

Joseph Chan said...

Wow , great ! I wonder when's mine . Haha

Geraldine said...

Good luck to Joseph Chan...God bless you

heeyoungkwon. said...

CONGRATS, DEAR. (:

Geraldine said...

thanks ;p

zool said...

Congrats for you..
I've get check 3 times but now it keep slow..
Maybe my blog can't attract youth readers

蛋蛋^^egg said...

welcome la ah moi~~
wo hai yi wei wat happen le...
anyway,congratulations!!^^

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

great n congrts@!

ygmenarik.co.cc

Geraldine said...

Thank you guys love ya ;p same to you too

WaverLy said...

congra ya...belanja makan leh...hehe
by wching..

Kennee said...

Wow... impressive... So geng...Such short time get rewarded already... ^^
Btw, nanged ya post on innit and also clicked on ya ads here already... ^^