Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Great day

today i went to UCSI i thought to help out in my SSLA club but too bad i dont know anyone there, and nothing to do so i go to chinese society caz lai kuan and sook wah there. but dint chat with them much also caz they got discussion with ccs members. i so lonely. but felt abit waste of my time there. i spend alot on my phone credit also caz keep calling my frens and online. i hate myself i hate to be lonely. y am i so lonely nowadays? i felt everything changing in my life.. isn't?? at the noon time i go klcc and have lunch with my mum we went to Chili's great food there. both of us spend rm 100++. thn we shop at pavilion haha at last i brought a shirt. happy....
thn at night my family n i went to taman desa and have our dinner which is steamboat nt very delicious but i spend alot today.. i treat my bro gelato ice cream n food juice also .. but as long as you guys happy rite? just nw in da car i heard fm and some sad songs and think of someone. hope he will be find over there. miss him alot..
now all my frens also not sure tomorrow wil go where really felt moody le. gt 4 gangs but diff diff places and haven decide yet. is ok if not sure i will go genting with my family. this year really many unhappiness but i knew that soon it will pass still gt 25 hours 10 mins
god with us

No comments: